Back to All Events

Summer Family Sale


  • Washington High School 6000 College Pkwy Pensacola, FL, 32504 United States (map)

Join us for our Annual Summer Family Sale! We will be advertising this sale to the public and also giving our Multiple families a special preview event the night before.

Tables are $15 for Non-Members or FREE for members! Dues are just $20 through July 31, so join us as a member and get your table free!

Pensacola Parents of Multiples gets 15% of the total sales and the remaining 85% is given back to the seller!

Friday - set up beginning at NOON
PREVIEW SALE: 4 pm - 7 pm

Saturday - set up beginning at 6 am
SALE HOURS: 7 am - 2 pm

Earlier Event: June 19
Play Date
Later Event: July 13
Play Date